Data privacy statement
1. Name and contact data of the person responsible for the processing as well as the name of the data privacy officer
This data privacy information is valid for the data processing by:
The Dillinger operational data privacy officer can be reached under:
2. Acquisition and storage of person-related data as well as type and purpose of the use of the data
a) When visiting the webpage
When visiting our web page www.dillinger.de, the browser used on your terminal will send information automatically to the server of our web site. This information will be stored temporarily in a so-called log file. The following information will in this case be acquired without your help and will be stored until it is deleted:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Name and URL of the called-up file,
- Access status/HTTP status code
- The data volume transferred in each case
- Web site from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
The listed data will be processed for the following purposes:
- Guarantee of the establishment of a smooth connection to the web site,
- Guarantee of a comfortable use of our web site,
- Analysis of the system safety and stability as well
- as additional administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our justified interest is based on the purposes for data acquisition listed above. In no cases do we use the acquired data for the purpose of coming to conclusions about your person.
3. Transfer of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than listed in the following does not take place.
We only transfer your personal data to third parties if:
You explicitly gave your agreement in accordance with art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO,
the transfer is required in accordance with art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims and if no reason exists for the assumption that you have a prevailing interest requiring protection in the non-transfer of your data,
A legal obligation exists for the transfer in accordance with art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. c DSGVO, and if
this is legally permissible and required in accordance with art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the processing of contract relationships with you.
Cookies store information that is created in combination with the specifically used terminal. However, this does not mean that we obtain direct knowledge about your identity.
On one hand, cookies are used to make the use of our offering more comfortable for you.
Therefore, we use so-called session cookies. They store so-called session IDs, which can be used to allocate different queries of your browser for the joint session. This means, that your computer can be recognized again if you return to our webpage. The session cookies it will be deleted after you log off or close the browser.
In addition, we use temporary cookies that are stored for a certain specified time frame on your terminal to optimize the user friendliness. If you visit our page again to use our services, then it is automatically identified that you visited us before and the inputs and settings that you established will also be identified to ensure that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by the cookies are required to guarantee our justified interests as well as the interest of third parties in accordance with art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser in such a way that no cookies are stored on your computer or that information is always provided before a cookie will be established. The completed deactivation of cookies can, however, result in the fact that you cannot use all functions on our webpage.
These cookies can be deleted at any time by using the safety settings in your browser.
5. Rights of affected persons
You have the right:
- in accordance with art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your person-related data processed by us. You can request especially information about the processing purposes, the category of the person related data, the category of receivers to which your data will be or has been disclosed, the planned storage duration, the existence of a right for correction, deletion, restriction of the processing or objection, the existence of a right to complain, the origin of your data if the data was not acquired by us as well as the existence of an automatic decision making including profiling and possibly meaningful information about their details;
- in accordance with art. 16 DSGVO, to request the immediate correction of incorrect data or the completion data stored by as;
- in accordance with art. 17 DSGVO, to request the deletion offer your data stored by us if the processing is not required to execute the right of freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, execution or defense of legal claims;
- in accordance with art. 18 DSGVO, to request the restriction of the possessing of your person related data as far as the correctness of the data is contested by you, the processing is illegal if you decline the deletion of the data and we do no longer need the data, however, if you need the data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or if you have filed an objection against the processing in accordance with art. 21 DSGVO;
- in accordance with art. 20 DSGVO, receive your person-related data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, established and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to a different responsible person;
- in accordance with art. 7 para 3 DSGVO, to cancel the agreement once provided by you to us. This results in the fact that we cannot continue the data processing, which was based on this agreement, for the future and
- in accordance with art. 77 DSGVO, to complain at a regulating authority. Normally, you can contact the regulating authority of your residence or work place or contact our office.
6. Right of objection
If your person-related data are processed based on justified interests in accordance with art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO, then you have the right - as per art. 21 DSGVO - to object against the processing of your person-related data if special reasons exist that are based on your special situation or if your objection is aimed at advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which will be implemented by us without a special situation.
It is adequate to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to exercise your right of rescission or objection
7. Data security
During a web page visit, we use the popular SSL process (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. Normally, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support a 256-bit encryption, then we use the 128-bit v3 technology. Whether an individual page of our Internet presence is transferred encrypted can be identified by the closed presentation of the key or the lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
Incidentally, we use suitable technical and organizational safety measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against the unauthorized access of third parties. Based on the technological development, our safety measures will be improved continuously.
8. Up-to-datedness and change of this data privacy statement
This data privacy statement is currently valid and has the status May 2018.
It may become necessary to change this data privacy statement based on the further development of our webpage and offerings based on it or based on changed legal or public authority directives. The respectively valid data privacy statement can be called up and printed by you at any time under https://www.dillinger.de/data-privacy.